Through Happening People the Seven Network Sydney implemented a new way to handle call volumes both internally and externally. They managed our biggest telephony project, in readiness for the Sydney 2000 Games, on time.
Some of the results included;
Performance Management and Training
- A standard approach and image is now offered to all callers when they reach an employees voicemail greeting. Callers no longer return to the switchboard to leave a message freeing the switchboard operators time to answer incoming calls.
- Increased effectiveness in the operation and improvements to customer service has given customers greater levels of consistency and professionalism.
- New telephone standards offer callers a professional image. It gives new operators training resources to get ‘up to speed’ quicker and provides for less training down time.
- Operators clearly understand what is now expected from their new manager and clear guidelines and position descriptions provide a detailed specification for new employees.
Project Management - Enhanced Technology and Vendor Negotiations
- Happening People managed our telephony and IT suppliers to complete their outstanding contractual obligations so that our site was ready for the Sydney Olympic call volumes.
- Enhanced database capabilities where implemented to provided more power to meet the needs of the business