|Sales Boot Camp
An organisation can not exist without sales and money coming in the door. This program is designed to increase the professional sales of your people from a fundamental level to an advanced strategic level.
|Aim of the Program
The aim of this program is to provide participants with a complete understanding of sales. This program is developed around the sales process of the organisation and is integrated practically into the participants everyday working life to provide 'on the job' learning and assistance.
Participant Learning Outcomes
Level 1 of the Sales Program is the foundations to selling. It will provide structure, shift sales attitude and create interest in professional selling.
- Understanding buyer behaviour and customer identification.
- Identify a sales process.
- Applying good communication with customers.
- Developing resources and processes.
- Managing time.
Level 2 of the Sales Program builds upon level 1 skills.
This level will help move sales people from a task process to a relationship selling style to achieve tailored results for the client and increased repeat business and increased dollar value for the organisation.
- Build stronger lasting relationships.
- Develope confidence in presenting.
- Shift relationships from 'seller as servant' to processes of discovery and partnership.
- Confidently tie up the relationships with solutions and agreements.
- Provide ways to service customers with appropriate contact.
Level 3 of the Sales Program completes the skill set and knowledge of the program.
This program will help them build clarity and strategic selling skills. It will build the Sales Business Acumen key accounts expect.
- Strategically analyse key accounts/s.
- Manage and plan for the future relationship with the KA.
- Position themselves as partners to the KA.
- Demonstrate competitive advantages and value.
- Build loyalty.
|Who Should Attend This Program
Anyone in the organisation involved in sales from Business Managers and Sales Leaders through to Sales Account Managers, Key Account Managers to Field and Phone Sales Teams
2 - 12 Months depending on customised content included and the needs of the organisation.